Image: Huffington Post
Very few people name their mothers as their best friend when asked.
Some people, however, are closer to their mums than anyone else. They confide in them and relate freely.
Here are some of the indicators that your mum is the best friend you have on earth:
1. She will always call to check in on you if you are having a bad time.
2. You always create time to be with her
You often go out to chill with her.
3. You share issues stressing you with her
You believe she is the only one who can help you overcome the challenges.
4. She is your number one fan, in whatever you do.
5. You always seek her opinion before making important decisions
You also take her advice seriously.
6. She surprises you with your favorite meal, and always prepares what you want to eat on your birthday.
7. You always B.rag about having the best mum in the world.
8. She tells her friends good things about you, and is also not afraid to B.rag.
9. You know what she’s thinking when she gives you this look…
10. She knows how to make you happy when you’re down.
11. You always look up to her.