You’rejust friends’, but there’s something strange between you two that you just cannot stop noticing. She’s not like any other girl friend. Just the way she behaves around you is proof enough. Is she secretly in love with you? Well, if she’s doing these 29 things, she most probably is!
1. She gets super awkward in front of you. Her hands get fidgety, she starts playing with her hair, or her phone, with a faint hint of blushing, when you look at her while talking.
4. She gets hurt over reasons you don’t even understand, over things you don’t even remember saying. It’s because she expects you to love her back but cannot say it out loud!
5. She gives too much importance to what you think of her. Others may judge her wrong and she wouldn’t give a damn, but she cares a lot about what you think of her. And if she doesn’t like your opinion of her, she goes to every length to prove herself to you. She wants you to think the best about her and it’s quite obvious with the way she’s constantly trying to change your opinion.
6. She shows a lot of involvement in your life, even more than your best friend. She wants to know everything about you – the kind of rapport you have with your parents, what you do when you’re alone, how many girls you’ve dated, the kind of friends you had in school, what your real passion in life is, your favourite movies, what you like for breakfast – you name it, and she wants to know it.
7. She sends you random chat messages and claims it happened by ‘mistake’ just to start a conversation in the middle of the night, while she really was just stalking you on Facebook and waiting for the green icon against your name to light up. She’s always trying too hard to not look eager to talk to you.
8. She laughs at the lamest of jokes you crack, jokes that nobody else finds funny, including yourself. Yeah, that’s adorable.
9. She tries to catch your attention by doing everything possible. She won’t take your calls one random day, she will ditch plans unexpectedly, and she will wander off from the group to take a walk alone when you’re out with your mutual friends, she’ll sit alone at a party pretending she’s really sad about something, hoping you’ll notice and give her some importance.
10. She talks to you like any other friend when you meet but as soon as you get back home and chat with her online, she begins to flirt! It’s like, she’s a totally different person on chat. It’s maybe because she can never gather the courage to flirt with you in person.
16. And, if you catch her looking at you, she goes red in the face with embarrassment and instantly looks away.
17. She remembers everything you’ve ever said. Everything. She doesn’t remember where she kept her phone but she remembers exactly what you told the autowallah who refused to go by the meter that day.
18. She picks on words you use a lot, very easily. She notices you so much, she unknowingly starts using your ‘lingo’ to the extent that even other people cannot help but point it out!
19. She’s never bored of talking to you. She always tries to keep the conversation going, no matter how. Whenever you think the conversation is over, she will always have a new question for you.