Scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year are now closed. Application information for 2019/2020 is available on the page below.
The Florence (Madden) Grady-Fasick Scholarship Fund
Mrs. Florence (Flo) Grady-Fasick generously established a named fund at the Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania to benefit nursing education.
Fasick Criteria and Application | Opening: January 1, 2019
- Nali Elisabetta Asamoah, Penn Nursing
- Jacqueline Baker, Penn Nursing
- Alicja Gancarz, Jefferson College of Nursing
- Kimberly Jones, Moravian College
- Megan Moyer, Villanova University
The Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania Future Nurse Leader Scholarship
The Nursing Foundation of Pennsylvania Future Nurse Leader Scholarship exists to provide scholarships to students demonstrating leadership skills in their pursuit of a nursing degree. Funds are for full-time nursing students in an accredited BSN program in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
NFP Scholarship Criteria and Application| Opening: January 1, 2019
- Ashley Dean, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
- Briana Poupore, Bloomsburg University
The Jack E. Barger, Sr. Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be at least one of the following: active duty service member, U.S. veteran, or child/spouse of a veteran, or active duty service member. Recipients must be a resident of Pennsylvania and an undergraduate student. Recipients will be asked to attend a local VFW district meeting to accept their award. Responsibility to document veteran/active duty status of candidate rests with the student and is required if selected as a recipient.
Barger Scholarship Application Criteria and Application | Opening: January 1, 2019
- Stella Brakebill, Alvernia University
- Connor Burke, Penn College
- Jessica Drummer, Grand Canyon University
- Katelyn Guynn, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
- Kelsie Mathews, Slippery Rock University
- Audra Shrom, PA College of Health Sciences
The Alumni Association Scholarship Fund of the Former Albert Einstein Medical Center – Nursing School of Philadelphia
The scholarship fund, created by Albert Einstein Medical Center School of Nursing in Philadelphia’s Alumni Association, provides scholarships to students demonstrating financial need in the pursuit of a nursing degree, whether baccalaureate, graduate, or post-graduate.
Albert Einstein Scholarship Criteria and Application | Opening: January 1, 2019
- Kelly OLeary, Thomas Jefferson University
- Stefanie Ketterman, IUP
- Charles Falconer, University of Pennsylvania
- Saumya Ayyagari, University of Pennsylvania
- Cassidy Gallagher, University of Pennsylvania